Phillips Command Dogs can help you out with anything dog related from Basic
Obedience to the most complicated Service Dog Training. We train all types
of dogs for many disciplines, and have done so for over 30 years. Please
feel free to contact me any time to discuss your needs!
SERVICE DOGS - What Can They Do?
Diabetic Alert Dogs
Trained to alert diabetic Handlers in advance of low (hypoglycemia) or high (hyperglycemia) blood sugar events before they become dangerous.
Seizure Alert Dogs
Alert to change in Body Scent due to the body going into distress because of the beginning of a seizure.
PTSD and Psychiatric Services Dogs
• Alert to onset of Stress/Panic/Anxiety Symptoms
• Control, regulate & mitigate Stress/Panic/Anxiety Attacks
• Decrease Hyper-vigilance & Aid with Sleep
• Alert to Startle-Reflex Triggers
• Perform Behavior Interruption for Flashbacks, Nightmares & Night Terrors
• Perform tasks for schedule regulation
• Provide Balance & Mobility Assistance
• Retrieves Different Items
• Turn On/Off and Open/Close on Different Items
Hearing Alert Dogs
Perform Hearing Alerts to:
• Smoke Detectors
• Alarm Clocks
• Door Bells
• Knock at Door
• Car Horns
• Emergency Vehicle Sirens
• Someone Calling Owner’s Name
Service Dog/Emotional Support Animal/Therapy Dog - What's the difference?
Check Out My Online Store for Apparels